Fast Food F farshafarsha April 05, 2012 1012
For a Filling Meal On The Go
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Even though we would easily categorise Subway as another fast-food outlet, the sandwiches offered here I feel, allows diner to have a more satisfying meal. On days I'm busy and have errands to run, I always find myself going to Subway, grab a sandwich and go!

One of my go to subs have to be the Subway Melt paired with the hearty-italian sandwich. Ham, turkey ham, bacon and cheese, I always add on a scoop of egg mayo to up the ante and level of sheer indulgence. Perfectly textured and aromatic thanks to the holy trinity of meat cuts, there's nothing better to energise when you're on the run!

Another sub that I am madly in love with is their breakfast flat-breads. Sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese, I would gladly wake up from my 5-hour robot slumber just to get it. It's that good! Even though the hashbrowns are a tad bit salty, the hearty and affordable fare you can get from the sandwich, which is the star anyway, is worth every gram of sodium.

The best part is that whether you're a student looking for a cheap meal or something that is more decadent, there are various deals made for each demographic. I remember the the days in secondary school, when the cold cut trio would be my staple when I head there. Oh, memories.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Yummy, filling sandwiches!
Branch Location:
Yishun
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments