Fast Food M melody April 30, 2012 2254
Lost it's Standards.
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I have tried Nandos before in Australia and loved it there. So when Nandos came to Singapore I was quite excited.

First the sauces... the sauces are still the same so no complains there.

When the food arrived, it looked exactly the same as the food served backed in Australia.But when me and my friends dug in, we found to our horror that the chicken tasted bland. The meat was so dry we had to drink lots of water to soften it. The skin looked nice, but was dry and bland as well. It seemed like Nandos here had been extremely stingy with the spices.

Their chicken tasted nothing like the ones served in Australia. It seems that the Nandos here have lost the flavors that it is so famous for back in Australia.

I recommend never going to Nandos. Their chicken is not good at all. If you really want to try Nandos, you might as well head to Australia to try it. It taste so much better then the ones here in Singapore.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
No
FC
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 29, 2013
completely agree. LOVED the ones in Australia and was so stoked when I found out they were coming to Singapore. But for some reason the ones in Singapore are just not the same. I can't put my finger on why.
B
bryan-choo
1 results - showing 1 - 1