Fast Food M melody April 30, 2012 2254
Happy to finally try it.
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Halal restaurants are not hard to find in Singapore, not too limited either, but sometimes I do wish that more restaurants could cater to the muslim community, so when I heard that Nando’s has joined the ranks of halal restaurants in Singapore (Yay, finally!), I wasted no time into giving my tummy some therapy.

I went to the branch at JCube and my first thought was that it had such a good ambience – the Mozambican – Portugese theme was unique! They always greet customers as well (though I can’t figure out what was it because of the language). If you think that their famous peri-peri chicken will be really spicy, don’t worry! You can choose your own “levels” of spicyness, from plain, to extra hot. I chose medium though I want to try out the extra hot the next time.

It was absolutely delicious! (I need a second to relive that mouth-watering moment). It was truly value for money; They even serve you with 2 side dishes of your choice, or 1 of the more expensive side dish. They also have a free flow of your drink if you do buy one. Isn’t that great?

So do come and give Nando’s a visit. I mean, offering affordable prices, a unique theme, and halal for the muslims, why not?

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Ambience
Branch Location:
Jcube
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Food @ Nando's!
N'
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments