Fast Food F farshafarsha April 05, 2012 4258
All-time favourite pizza delivery
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

You don't have to be a diet-conscious person to know that pizzas are high in calories and that's the reason why I only eat from the best, in an attempt to not "waste calories". Domino's might not be the cheapest around, but their pizzas are hands-down the best among any other pizza delivery brands.

My usual order would include 2 pizzas from the '2 Pizza Deals' (2 Regular Pizzas for $22, 2 Large Pizzas for $33 or 2 Xtra Large Pizzas for $44). As for sides, I personally think the Breadstix ($5.80) is a must-order because it's just so good!!! Makes me wonder what they put in such a simple bread that makes it so addictive. I can't stop going back for more. I would recommend staying away from the onion rings though. The one time we decided to order other sides, the onion rings came in a mess. They were so soggy the onions were all separated from the outer layer.

Don't be fooled by their 30 minutes delivery guarantee though. Yes, it's true that you'll get a free regular pizza voucher if your order doesn't arrive in 30 minutes but that's about it. Their deliveries usually take about an hour on average (which I think is acceptable) so don't expect your food to arrive within 30 minutes. It's just a marketing tactic to make customers come back again I guess!

Writing this review is making me crave for their pizzas and breadstix again... Looks like I'll be ordering Domino's this weekend then. Who's with me? ;)

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Breadstix and Thin-Crust Pizzas
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments