Review Detail

Yogurt T tammyc August 13, 2012 704
Generous portions, tasty yogurt
(Updated: August 13, 2012)
Overall Score 

I've been on a quest to find the best yogurt in town and I'm glad I finally tried Yoguru. One impressive thing about them is the portion they serve. Whether it is a small, medium or large cup, you can be sure the staff will fill the cup to the very top (and more!). Even when giving out samples, they scoop quite a substantial amount into small cups for patrons to try. I like this generosity that they practice.

I tried the blueberry yogurt and although I couldn't tell much of a difference from the other frozen yogurts from other stores, it still tasted very refreshing and not overly sweet, which would make me feel like I'm defeating the purpose of eating a supposedly healthy dessert.

Service from the staff is also very courteous and prompt and they respond in a friendly way to customers' requests to try different flavours. Because of its generous portions, I think Yoguru has one of the more value for money frozen yogurts. Also, unlike some froyos which are made from powder, Yoguru makes theirs from fresh ingredients so customers can be assured to be consuming all the good ingredients that work towards giving us a healthy digestive system.

In a warm country like Singapore, having a cold and refreshing cup of yogurt is one of the best things you can do for yourself!

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments