Review Detail

Yogurt A alleys-scavenger April 17, 2012 878
My favourite yoghurt chain!!
Overall Score 

Many different brands of yoghurt chains has been sprouting since frozen yoghurt, or 'froyo' in short, started gaining popularity a few years ago. I was once a Frolick fan, but that was before I tried Yami Yoghurt. You might think all frozen yoghurts taste the same, but you are so wrong. Each different brand of yoghurt has its own unique taste and texture, which is why some people may prefer a certain brand to another. To me, Yami Yoghurt has just the right acquired taste which I love!

For just a few dollars, you can get a regular cup of natural yoghurt. For those who prefer flavours, Yami also has a few other flavoured yoghurts, with peach flavour being the top favourite! Usually, just a cupful itself would be satisfying enough, but Yami also also offers a wide range of toppings, from cereals to chucks of fruits and nuts, you will definitely be spoilt for choice! I especially love fruity pebbles on my natural yoghurt. I would have it everyday if I could!

If you frequent the place, you will also get a loyalty card whereby you can get a stamp with every $3 spent in a single receipt. Accumulate enough and you get a free yoghurt! What are you waiting for? Zoom in to the nearest Yami Yoghurt outlet and try it for yourself!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
D
Top 50 Reviewer 94 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments