Guilty-Free-Indulgence
(Updated: September 21, 2012)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I believe Yami Yogurt is a go-getter and definitely a promising one when it comes to its nutritious benefits. Being a Yami Yogurt virgin, I had mine a couple of days back as a substitute for my cravings for an ice cream, and I chose the smallest portion which is the regular cup of ‘natural’ flavour and had fresh blueberries as my toppings. It has this certain je ne sais quoi in every spoonful of the yogurt that simply bursts with freshness – light and nutty. If you are trying to lose that extra weight or just basically making healthier choices in satisfying your sweet tooth, I believe going for Yami Yogurt would be best. My advice to you is that choose the 'natural' flavour instead of the other options of flavours because it does not contain much artificial flavouring or sugar as the rest. Also, consider toppings such as Walnut, Almond, Granola, Golden Raisins, Mixed Nuts and Sunflower/Pumpkin Seeds or even fresh fruits instead of the sweet stuff for a healthier cup of 'Yami' goodness. Overall, the fact that it is low in fat and highly nutritious, it is definitely a good way to splurge and indulge, making this on the top list of my ‘Guilty-Free-Pleasures’.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
NB
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments