Yogurt A alleys-scavenger April 17, 2012 883
Refreshing yoghurt!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Yami Yoghurt has always been my go-to place for healthier choice desserts. Times when I want to avoid eating high calories ice creams or desserts; I would always opt for Yami yoghurt. The good thing is, it is available almost everywhere- from heartland malls to urban shopping areas.

Also, the yoghurt always tastes so refreshing and I don’t feel guilty even after consuming the entire take home pack by myself! It is unlike other yoghurts which are soggy in texture and has a very strong taste in their flavours. Yami Yoghurt is generally more solid and the flavours are just nice but not overwhelming. I will always order the jumbo cup (mixed peach and natural flavour!) to share with my partner.

But one downside thing I’ve to point out about this yoghurt shop is that their staff can be rather impolite in most of the stores I frequent (especially Ion). The staff are impatient when taking orders, give rude replies and almost never put a smile on their face. As much as I love Yami Yoghurt, their lousy service is deterring me from visiting there more often. They definitely need to brush up on their service.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
E
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments