Yogurt N nicole-marie-ng May 19, 2014 1335
Current addiction!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Llao llao probably needs no further introduction. Pictures of their frozen yogurt and distinct long green spoons have flooded social media platforms ever since they came to Singapore. For the longest time, I had no idea how to pronounce "llao llao". I guess the most common mispronunciations would be "lao lao" or "liao liao" but it's actually pronounced as "yao yao". For those who didn't already know, you learnt something new today! :)

I might be slightly biased because I absolutely LOVE froyo but I must say llao llao's sanum ($6.50) is actually pretty worth it in my opinion. For the same price, you'll usually get a much smaller portion of froyo and toppings elsewhere. The sanum comes with a generous portion of frozen yogurt, 3 fruits, 1 crunch and sauce. The rafaello sauce is really good (I like the extra crunch in it) but I recently got hooked onto their dark chocolate sauce as well. Wish I could have both sauces in my sanum! :p

My only gripe though, is that the bananas aren't as ripe as they used to be when they first started. (Or maybe I'm just unlucky.) It's slightly disappointing when you realize that you're eating unripe bananas, kinda spoils the overall taste. But really, this is just me being picky and it isn't a big deal at all.

Will I be back again? Yes, definitely!! But only when the queues are short though.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Sanum!
Branch Location:
313 Somerset
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments