Snacks & Confectionery M melody May 13, 2012 3498
Absolutely delectable
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

If you’re craving for apple strudel, go to Ritz Apple Strudel and don’t bother with anywhere else. Ritz’s strudels are truly delightful! There are 5 outlets in Singapore: Thomson, Bukit Timah, East Coast, Bugis Junction and North Bridge Road.

I like the one at North Bridge road the most. The shop is very small and there’s enough room for only two tables but there are more tables at the space outside and I enjoyed sitting out in the open air in the evening, enjoying the breeze while watching people and cars go by and eating the very tasty strudel.
There is not just apple strudel but also peach, strawberry, blueberry, durian and mango ones! The strawberry one was also very nice. Somehow the best combinations of fruit and the custard are the apple and strawberry ones. To me, at least.

They don’t only sell strudels but they also have éclairs, cream puffs (vanilla/ chocolate), mini custards and pillow puff.

The strudels come in different sizes too. They are really good. It’s thick and crispy with a few layers of custard and fruit in between. The layers are coated and it looks glossy. The fruit is aplenty in the custard which isn’t overly sweet. The crispy strudel with the cold, fresh and custard is just absolutely delectable.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments