Snacks & Confectionery F farshafarsha April 04, 2012 331
Chocolatey Haven
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Max Brenner is THE place to go if you have a severe chocolate craving to satisfy. And I repeat severe. Just like everyone else, let me spend some time raving about the chocolate fondue!! Firstly, presentation wise, it is so cute and classy. Secondly, I love having my choices - although they have different types of chocolate dips, I could DRINK the milk chocolate dip because it is just amazing! And lastly, it is YUMMY. Enough said.

No but seriously, the fondue is a must-try if you have never been to max brenner. Although I admit that the prices there aren't very wallet-friendly. And the servings are rather small. For example, the fondue that I had is probably best shared by 2 people. But to split the cost by 2, it is still rather pricey. However the ambience is rather good with its warm lighting and dark furniture, the outlet at vivocity makes for a very cosy place to enjoy such sinful pleasures ;)

As I've mentioned, this place is meant for chocolate lovers therefore do note that the drinks are really chocolatey, no kidding. A whole glass of it is going to fill you right up and you're going to get a sugar rush blast! So do remember to pace your drink and of course drink LOTS of water lest your throat suffers the side effects of indulgence!

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
DS
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments