Review Detail

Snacks & Confectionery A averlynn-lim December 29, 2012 439
The best chocolates in Singapore
Overall Score 

Godiva is a Belgium company that specializes in luxury chocolates. I absolutely love their range of chocolate truffles, such as the white truffle Belgian Chocolate and Dark chocolate ones. In fact, Godiva sells superior chocolates even to upscale chocolate brands Royce and Vosges. Of course, it is natural that high quality chocolates cost a lot more than the average chocolates found in NTUC - I blew $350 at one go on Christmas presents!

Recently, Godiva introduced soft served chocolate and vanilla ice cream in their shops. I adore their soft serve ice cream and it is now my favourite food item from Godiva. I would recommend the chocolate flavour over the Vanilla as their chocolate flavoured ice cream tastes extremely rich and I could literally taste the cocoa. On the other hand, their vanilla flavour is nothing special. (This is expected, as Godiva is a Chocolatier afterall)

Godiva is the best chocolate you can get in Singapore. If you have a penchant for chocolate, I would strongly recommend Godiva! Also, Godiva chocolates make a really good christmas or valentines day present!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments