Review Detail

Snacks & Confectionery A alleys-scavenger April 16, 2012 1181
Too tempting to resist!
Overall Score 

Because of how expensive it is, as much as I am tempted to get these little cookies and experience a little of heaven, I would get away from the store as fast as I can, stepping out of the zone where the air is filled with the aroma of the cookies.

It was like that, till the moment my brother brought it home, and all hells broke loose. He bought the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts cookies and I was so addicted to it. I don't even need to control my hands to pop it into my mind, it just happened. Then my mom joined in and we had a cookie fight all together, not to mention my brother's involvement in it. Nevertheless, it finished in a jiffy, and the next day I head down to the store and get another 200g of it which amounts to around $11. It is quite expensive considering how fast it finishes, blame it on the bite-size cookies that makes it so easy to keep popping into your mouth.

Needless to say, another cookie war broke out and this always happens whenever Famous Amos got home. Another one of my favourite is the chocolate chip cookies that is equally delicious. It isn't as sweet as the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts cookies, but equally good. Once in a while, I would get Famous Amos to share with the family, it's another kind of family bonding.

If you are wanting to try new flavours but not sure if you would like it, try asking the staff to test try the cookies, the staff are quite generous in this aspect to let you try out the flavours!

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments