Great cookies but high end pricing
(Updated: May 10, 2012)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

One of the many Famous Amos’ branches in Singapore, probably the one that gave the deepest impression was the branch along the walkway in Wisma Atria, whereby the little cookie stall had this delectable rich and thick chocolate-y aroma that seeped into the passerbys respiratory passageway. It has a wide variety of small cookies and brownies, which often we ended up making hard decisions on which ones to get.

I joined the queue and one of their staff was really polite with my orders at the counter. Though the cookies might be on the higher end of the price tag as compared to other eateries and restaurants which provided a selection of their signature cookies, the taste was great, but it wasn’t what I have expected from the aroma that I’ve detected- rich, thick and chocolate-y. It is definitely different from those ready-packed Famous Amos cookies lying on the shelves of the supermarkets; it’s freshly baked and hot from the oven.

The price of a few pieces of cookies for 100g might be a put off for those who think that it might be bit expensive. Yes it is, and there are far better cookies than Famous Amos in Singapore. I hope that Famous Amos’ could be able to ensure that they are affordably priced in the future.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Branch Location:
Wisma Atria
Recommend to Friend:
No
CL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments