Review Detail

Local Dessert K kuchiki March 03, 2013 177
Yet another Soy Pudding...
Overall rating 

Value 

Overall Score 

Yet another soy pudding...
Quite frankly I will rather take the traditional soy bean curd anytime, but if you are comparing soy pudding to soy pudding, Amasoy's quality is actually in the upper tier of the lot..
I do like that their pudding is smooth and not too sweet, so much so that you can pretty drink it without worry. The texture is smoother and silkier than the rest of the pudding - so this may (or may not) suit your fancy - as it's rather subjective depending on whether you like to "feel" the soy pudding.
For detractors who say that all soy pudding taste the same, and I used to think that too, I've changed my mind as there is basically some difference in the taste and texture of the pudding.
There is a promotion going on (at the nex branch) - you can get 3 for 2, so which makes it a "value" deal, so to speak - although with the number of soy pudding outlets these days, it looks like one of the outlets are having a promotion one day or another.
As far as soy puddings go, I would say you should give Amasoy at least a try. But otherwise, if you are into traditional soya bean curd like me, just follow the yellow bean trail...

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
KT
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments