Ice Cream P poppy April 22, 2012 448
Quality homemade icecream at affordable prices
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

One of the pioneering local homemade ice cream stores, The Daily Scoop offers a variety of essential and unique flavours. A scoop of ice cream with a brownie costs $5.50 which is reasonable to me. A single scoop will cost you $3 and it is a generous serving.

The staff are always patient and friendly. I have visited The Daily Scoop at both the Chip Bee and Clementi outlets many times, and never once have I been disappointed. No matter how many flavours a customer wants to try, the staff are always obliging with a smile. They also take the initiative to recommend flavours to you should you have trouble deciding.

Another plus point is that they serve free water for you while you are seated in the shop. It is decorated with colorful and cute drawings which make you happier!

The durian flavour is authentic and doesnt taste like the artificial 'Potong' kind of taste. It is rich and creamy, yet not overpoweringly sweet but has a hint of bitterness. You have to go try it for yourself to find your favourite flavour!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
D
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments