Review Detail

Q bread Hot
Bakery & Cakery S snoopyblues October 14, 2012 2145
My Saviour for lectures
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Service 

Overall Score 

I have frequent the branch at Tampines Interchange regularly. It is located conveniently just right in the middle of the junction towards Tampines MRT station and to bus interchange. With such ideal strategic location, commuters can conveniently grab-and-go on their way to work or school.

As for me, I love to grab their toasted sandwhiches filled with eggs and ham, With some sprinkled black pepper, it tastes awesome, even after hours of buying. It has become my regular morning meal/snack during lectures to keep me awake. The price is reasonably cheap and a provide good nutrition breakfast!

The queue in the morning are usually long with alot of commuters rushing to get their breakfast, but fear not. The waiting time is very short. You will definitely get to pay within a minute. Well, it is probably due to the long queue and with morning blues, the staffs don't seem to be very friendly. But it doesn't really matter to me, who can be cheerful at 7am greeting customers? (I would be grateful if they don't fall asleep!)

It offers promotion with each bread at just $1 usually after 9pm or 10pm. It is like clearance sales but I guess bread that do not contain any egg or tuna (pls avoid them at late nights) can still be eaten for breakfast the next day after refrigerated. Pretty much a money saver? haha

Overall, though their variety of bread are pretty typical, it has enabled alot of commuters to grab our precious breakfast conveniently. A thumb up for their location!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Convenient!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments