Bakery & Cakery A audrey-oh May 15, 2012 803
One of my favourite bakeries!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Walking into Provence is like a bread heaven! The smell of freshly baked bread wafts through the entire cafe and whets your appetite. On my usual visits to the cafe for brunch, it is usually filled with Korean/Japanese ladies which makes me feel like I've walked into an overseas cafe.

The service staff/cashiers are polite and knowledgeable about the products sold. My food came quickly and accurately. The staff are also quick to clean up after customers have left so that new customers can sit down. The cafe is normally quite busy even on weekdays.

The cafe is not really decorated, just plain chairs and tables which are not too close to each other. There are a few seats outside but it can get pretty hot during the daytime.

My favorite breads would be the Milk Pan ($1.50) and Blueberry Cheese ($1.60). The milk pan tastes like the White Rabbit sweet but its not overly sweet. The bread is fluffy and soft. The blueberry cheese bread has a generous filling and the blueberry complements the cream cheese perfectly. It is a good balance of taste which is completed with the bread.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
milk pan
Branch Location:
holland village
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
D
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments