Awesome awesome milk pans
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Their Milk Pans are TO-DIE-FOR!!

I remember once my dad bought an entire tray of freshly baked Milk Pans (while people at the back gave him The Glare) for our family and omg, biting into that warm, soft fluffy bread while the milky custard explodes out was SUBLIME.

Now whenever any of us walks past Provence, we are bound to get at least a couple of Milk Pans home for breakfast/snack/desserts/whatever! Their chocolate/cream/kaya wassants are really good too and one would definitely be unable to stop at one.

I have also tried their Prosperity Bun which was filled with lots of red beans (!!!!!), Cinnamon bread, Milk Sticks and Blueberry Cream Cheese, all of which were so good :') One of my dad's trick is to heat the bread up for 12 seconds before consumption, and I swear nothing beats eating warm and soft bread ~

They have increased their price tags though, but for it's quality, it's worth it :) Really liked the HV outlet for it's homely and cozy feel, you can get a coffee to pair with their amazing breads and enjoy a really chill time there :)

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Milk Pans
Branch Location:
HV
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
CM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments