Bakery & Cakery J jeremy October 18, 2012 761
Bread, Pastries, Buttery goodness
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

The first time I walked past Paris Baguette, I was attracted to their display of breads and pastries. I knew I had to walk in to try. The outlet at Wisma Atria is relatively big, with huge comfy armchairs available. The only downside is that there was no first come first serve queueing system to get a table. So, you have to stand by the tables and wait for people to move off. Definitely not the place to sit and people watch, especially during peak hours.

I have been to Paris Baguette many times and even brought my folks there for lunch. They loved it! My favourite from Paris Baguette is the UFO. The UFO has a crispy crust around it with a poofy middle, filled with milky custard. The crispy crust tastes like butter cookies, fragrant and sweet, while the custard portion was soft yet not too overpowering. Price wise, very reasonable though slightly more expensive than your average bakery. But I am willing to pay that price for good breads and pastries.

Since they are opening more outlets in various shopping malls like JEM and Tampines Mall, it might solve the waiting for tables problem and allow patrons to sit for a longer time and catch up with friends over coffee and bread.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Bread
Branch Location:
Wisma Atria
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
TT
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments