Review Detail

Bakery & Cakery J jeremy October 18, 2012 752
J'adore!
Overall Score 

Paris Baguette stuns with not only its quality of pastries but also, the elegance of their business. Their logo may seem clichéd, what with the overuse of Paris in shop names nowadays, but Paris Baguette truly brings out the sophistication associated with the image of Paris. And it's a South Korean business.

Their bread isn't marinated in grease like many other bakeries' bread and is heavenly to chew on. The crust of their pastries are crispy yet not to the extent where once you take a bit, the entire thing just snaps and the floor becomes littered with crumbs. Paris Baguette's pastries retain its shape and softness while providing that oomph feeling when you sink your teeth into the bread.

The scent is also mouthwatering. Every time I walk past the outlet situated at Tampines Mall, I just have to take a look no matter how crowded the outlet is. The smell is just too enticing to ignore.

But ah, nothing is perfect, especially for us buyers. Paris Baguette's pastries, even if they are good, are really overpriced. It strangles my wallet every time I give in to the temptation of indulgence.
SN
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments