Bakery & Cakery I ivan-teh October 12, 2013 1593
Green Tea Crepe Cakes
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

This place is famous for their crepe cakes and I really love the green tea crepe cakes here. I frequent the outlet at Marina Square and usually there's a queue that will take about 15-20 minutes of your time but I will say it's worth the time and effort. Decor of the place is minimalistic and bright as it is primarily white based. No clutter, no pretentious decor and fanciful food names. They sell cakes, simple as that. And we come for the cakes! Service is always good and waiters are polite and efficient.

If you're a matcha lover, I highly recommend the green tea mille crepe. It's not overpoweringly sweet and has a slight bitter edge to it. The crepe cake is soft and is a real treat. It does not get "gelat" too as I feel that it has a nice balance of cream to crepe ratio. Another cake I will recommend would be the strawberry mille feuille and the cheesecake. I've never had a cheesecake like Lady M's. I like the cinammon base of the cheesecake. Cakes that you can skip are the chocolatey ones, they are just average to me and nothing really special!.Save your calories for the food worthy of them :)

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
green tea crepe cake
Branch Location:
Marina Sqaure
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments