Cute little mini breads
(Updated: September 27, 2012)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Every morning, thinking of what to eat for your breakfast? For me, as I'm a bread lover, breads are always a must have in my every morning breakfast. I usually like to buy cute little mini breads from Four leaves where they are selling 3 for $1.95, usually 3 mini breads are enough to fill my stomach. There are a lot of variety to choose from, and I would recommend you three of my favourites that I always bought, they are: the crabstick bun, chicken mushroom bun and cheese sausage bun.

If you love crabstick from those japanese ramen, you would definately love the crabstick bun from Four Leaves where they use the exact same japanese crabstick for their buns. It's an extraordinary flavours which is exclusively available to Four Leaves only.

However it will be good if you ask them to separate the three buns into three plastic bags because usually they would put all the buns together in a small plastic bag, and if you do not eat immediately, you will realise that your bread will be slightly squash after a few hours later.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
E
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments