Review Detail

Bakery & Cakery A alleys-scavenger April 17, 2012 5001
Not really value for money.
(Updated: September 25, 2012)
Overall Score 

For as long as I could remember, Four Leaves has been around in almost every shopping mall in Singapore. They offer a variety of breads and cakes. Over the years, I've noticed that the portions of the pastries have been shrinking and the prices soaring. A simple bread sandwich can easily be over $1.50.

However, despite the slightly unreasonable price, the quality of the pastries are still there. The breads are fluffy and soft, while the cakes are moist and creamy. If there is a cake flavour I would recommend, it would definitely be the Strawberry Shortcake. The sponge cake is very moist. I've always been trying to figure out what cream it is but until now, it's still a mystery. The cream is very much different from the cream that other bakeries use. Its sweetness is just right and it has a slightly fruity taste to it I guess?

Overall, I would try to avoid buying from Four Leaves as I do not believe that it is value for money. Unless I am very hungry or when my wallet does not have so much empty spaces, I would buy simple breads from Four Leaves to fill my stomach.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Strawberry Shortcake
T
Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments