Review Detail

Bakery & Cakery A alleys-scavenger April 17, 2012 4967
Sugary donuts and tasty buns at a really affordable price
(Updated: January 19, 2016)
Overall Score 

Rushing to have breakfast on a school day isn’t something foreign to many students out there. Cereal and milk takes too long, and whipping up something is out of the question for grumpy morning people like me. Four Leaves bread has been my breakfast companion for all those rushed mornings, and they are enough to keep my tummy filled.

My favourite is the sugar chocolate donut rolls. Not failing its name, these chocolate flavoured donuts are generously powdered with icing sugar, and every bite is a sugary explosion. The donut itself is soft and slightly chewy. Their tuna buns are also worth getting - they are really tasty and the tuna seems fresh. The strands of onions irk me though, they give a crunch which in my opinion, disrupts the soft texture of the whole bun.

Four Leaves also have sales where you can buy more to get a greater discount. It’s really affordable and those old cashier aunties are always really friendly. If you get something from Four Leaves, request for them to package your buns in one plastic bag to save the environment!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments