Review Detail

Bakery & Cakery A alleys-scavenger April 17, 2012 4968
provides a wide array of cakes and bread, but only certain ones are worth a try
(Updated: May 30, 2012)
Overall Score 

Having a wide array of cakes and bread, it provides many choices for breakfast and snack for everyone.

Ever since I had the strawberry shortcake during my 17th birthday, I liked it so much that my friends got the same cake to celebrate my 18th birthday as well. And for a daily snack, I occasionally purchase the small whole cake to eat on my own. The cream is slightly sweet, with soft vanilla chiffon cake and filled with big pieces of strawberry, delicious.

The raisin walnut crescent is my favourite bread from Four Leaves, since I like raisins and walnut. Each bite is soft, sweet and crunchy. For a light snack, small pieces of bread can be purchased at one for $0.70, three for $1.95 and five for $2.95. The lucky star, little brownie and little danish apple are worth a try. There are many other options to choose from as well. Although this option provides many choices, it is merely a snack and a little expensive for the price and the size of the buns received.

There seems to be always many choices of bread available for purchase, even near to closing time. Purchasing bread to be kept overnight is acceptable, as the bread does not change its taste.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
NEX
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments