Bakery & Cakery K kuchiki March 03, 2013 2883
Not the prettiest but definitely some of the best muffins around
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I have to admit that I'm more of a cupcake person but these muffins are absolutely delicious! There's nothing fancy about their store and their muffins aren't the prettiest looking either. But they're undoubtedly some of the best muffins around. With an average price of just $1.30-$1.50 each, I can't help but take-away a box of muffins each time I'm there. Oh, and did I mention that they're huge as well? Definitely worth it for the price you pay.

My all-time favourites are the Chocolate Chip Muffin ($1.30) and Double Chocolate Muffin ($1.50). Unlike most chocolate chip muffins, this one has a generous portion of chocolate chips in it. If you're a chocolate lover like me, the double chocolate muffin would be a great option for you. They're just so chocolatey and good! Sinful but worth all the calories. For the non-chocolate lovers, I would recommend the Banana Walnut, Cheese and Coconut muffins.

Tip: Heat up your muffins if you're eating them later/the next day. The muffins are best eaten hot!

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Muffins
Branch Location:
Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments