Review Detail

Bakery & Cakery A alleys-scavenger April 20, 2012 482
One of my favourite
Overall Score 

Barcook Bakery is one of my favourite bakeries as their breads taste extremely fresh - some outlets have a bakery right behind them! Their bread dough is extremely soft and feels light and fluffy when you bite into it.

Barcook bakery has 8 outlets in Singapore and one in Malaysia. I have visited the outlets at Nex (which is walking distance from my house, hooray!) , Tampines 1 and OG Albert Complex. The quality of bread in all 3 outlets are pretty comparable and they all have equally long queues. Especially when they first open, the queues can go up to 15 minutes just for bread!

My favourite flavours are ham mushroom and cheese as well as the classic sausage bun! The former is an extremely unique flavour to barcook and the blend of ingredients go perfectly well together - the cheese melts in your mouth and gives you the tangy-cheese-feel when you pull your teeth away from it. The breads are also rather affordable - average $1.50 per piece. Overall, would highly recommend Singaporeans to try Barcook bread!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments