Western Restaurants A averlynn-lim December 15, 2012 190
Delicious Cake!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Happened to saw lady ironchef post of the fabulous baker boy on Instagram and decided to go one day. My friend and I were there during the non-peak hours and I could say, I liked the quiet environment. There is nothing around this district. It is located at the Fort Canning Park and directly opposite liang court. Initially, I thought it was easily to find but could not find any café opposite liang court. Then, I realised we have to walk in the park. (Turn right after you enter, you will be able to see it).

“Baker Boy” gives me the impression of delicious and good-looking desserts in their store and I immediately checked it out the moment we found it. We ordered their triple chocolate cake, sparkling juices and artisan teas. Yummy cake! It is so rich and moist despite the fact that it is not so sweet. Only remembered their cakes as it gave me a deep impression. Knowing that their red velvet flavour are one the signature cakes, I ordered their cupcakes for takeaway. My siblings, who tasted it, love it too. (recommend this!!)

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Red Velvet
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments