Western Restaurants B bryan-choo February 16, 2013 484
mega love~
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Poulet's roasted spring chicken is really awesome. The saltiness of the chicken complemented the cream sauce very well. The chicken skin was crispy and the meat tender. However, I tend to get quite sick of the cream sauce towards the end of the meal. So, it would be a good idea to share and order some sides which are pretty good too. We usually order the sautéed mushrooms that comes with an egg at the top. Their recent newly added dish was the truffled mash potato which gave me more reason to eat at poulet. I love everything truffle. The truffled mash potato was so smooth and the truffle taste was distinct but not too overpowering.

I have also heard many good reviews on their tiramisu. But it wasn't to my liking. It was too creamy and wet. This is especially so after a creamy chicken meal.

Their menu is quite limited and I am hoping to see more innovative creations for their signature spring chicken. Overall, Poulet is a good place for chicken lovers and their prices are pretty reasonable for that quality of food.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Signature roasted chicken
Branch Location:
vivocity
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
TT
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments