Review Detail

Western Restaurants O operationhazard October 17, 2012 196
Huge Serving, Worth a Try
(Updated: May 14, 2014)
Overall Score 

Do you think “PoTeaTo” only sell potato related food and tea?

The answer is no. They do sell sandwiches, salad, Quiche etc but if you are a potato lover like me, this place really cater to our needs. They are potato cakes, salad, chips, and wedges and of course, soup. However, I didn’t managed to tried it yet as I was craving for desserts the other time. (Guess I’m going to have a potato feast and PoTeaTo soon to try out :D )

Craving for desserts, I ordered their eggless chocolate cake ($7.80), their truffle fries ($7.80) and their buffalo wings ($10.20). Eggless chocolate cake is really rich yet moist and it won’t be oversweet. The cake would be just nice for someone with a sweet tooth and afraid of eating food with high calories. The serving of their food is really huge, 2 side dishes and 1 dessert yet 2 people is unable to finish it. Nevertheless, their truffle fries are good!! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside (soft fries taste the best to me!). Buffalo wings could be improved.

Overall, PoTeaTo is a must-try café in Tiong Bahru estate whether or not you are a potato lover. At the same time, you can relax in their old-school cements kind of interior design. :)

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments