edible at best
(Updated: December 18, 2014)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

This meal was supposed to be the highlight of my day. The thought of sinking my teeth into a hearty brunch got me through the whole day. Alas, the food greatly disappointed. Two of us ordered a lemon curd with salted caramel ice cream and an English breakfast dish which consisted of scrambled eggs, sausages, a side salad and some bacon. Truffle fries were on the menu so we had to try it.

For the breakfast dish, the scrambled eggs came dry - you don't cook scrambled eggs like that. The English muffin/crumpet lookalike tasted stale and dry. Give me 3 sets of McDonald's breakfast anytime.

The sweet dish consisted of salted caramel ice cream, which was the better part of the dish. Otherwise, the crepes were dry and stale in which the creamy lemon curd which came along with it couldn't help salvage. However, though I hadn't tried any truffle fries prior to that meal, I felt that PARK serves up pretty decent truffle fries. The truffle taste was pretty distinct and topped with cheese shavings, it was pretty much the only dish I didn't give up on and which filled me up.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Branch Location:
Holland Village
Recommend to Friend:
No
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments