A cheaper alternative to seafood
(Updated: October 26, 2012)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

"Offering innovation and variety in our menu" is one of the missions of Manhattan Fish Market. However, have they been successful in fulfilling their mission? Sadly, no. After a recent visit to Manhattan Fish Market, I have to say that they lack greatly in variety of seafood. Nothing separates their seafood from the likes of their competitors such as Fish and Co. In fact, pay slightly more and you'll be able to get much tastier seafood at Fish n Co.

I ordered their signature Fish and chips and was greatly disappointed. With Fish and Co. offering a large variety of fish n chips which tantalizes your taste buds, Manhattan Fish Market with only it's measly selection of fish and chips of mediocre quality falls short.

I also had a bad experience with the customer service at the White Sands Branch. My friend and I had to deal with impatient staff who despite the restaurant being empty at that time seemed to be in a rush. We also had to remind the staff several times to serve us the drinks we ordered. Hopefully, the customer service at their other branches are better.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Branch Location:
White Sands
Recommend to Friend:
No
EA
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments