Delicious Garlic Herb Rice
(Updated: April 17, 2012)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I hardly frequent restaurants, but I first went to Manhattan’s Fish Market to celebrate a friend’s birthday and was an instant convert.

First of all, I was attracted by the television playing national geographic videos of the underwater environment. It certainly contributed to the ambience of being in a seafood restaurant and served as a peaceful contrast to the bustling crowd around us (and I am an avid animal lover!). As I did not know what to order, my friend recommended the flaming prawn platter. I was in awe of the fact that they actually flamed the prawns in front of me before laying it freshly roasted on my placemat for my savouring. Another hit was the garlic herb rice which was bursting with flavor and a complement to the slightly salty prawns.

On other occasions I have shared the seafood platter for one with my friend as the serving is large enough for the both of us. We love the prawns as usual, but the rice is still our top favourite. The pricing is acceptable for a meal that can be shared between two people and comparable to other seafood restaurants hence Manhattan’s Fish Market, in my opinion, is a great place to dine.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Flaming Prawn Platter
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
D
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments