Western Restaurants S shalene April 05, 2012 513
Awesome seafood platter!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I was never a fan of fish, which explains why I don't really visit restaurants like Fish & Co. and Manhattan Fish Market. I was only attracted to this place because of the promotion that they were having, and since my partner thought we should try it out, I agreed. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed my meal, and have since gone back twice to have the exact same thing!

What was it that's kept me going back time and time again? It's the Grilled Seafood Platter for Two. I've tried the Flaming Seafood Platter as well, but I didn't like having everything on my plate fried - made me quite sick of it after all. The opportunity cost? Ordering the Grilled Seafood Platter meant that i had to forgo the flaming sauce which came with the Flaming Seafood Platter, and that sauce is absolutely to die for. But thanks to the thoughtful staff at MFM, they offered to give me a plate of the sauce so that I didn't specially have to order the Flaming Seafood Platter to enjoy the sauce.

Do I need to say more? This place is definitely worth a visit (and many more revisits, for that matter!).

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments