Review Detail

Western Restaurants E eunicelxh December 14, 2012 124
Reasonably Priced Weekday Set Lunches!
Overall Score 

Met up with a friend for lunch at this place since she's working around in this area, and we were happy to know that they serve set lunches priced at about $7.90-9.90++ with mains such as pork chops, fish and chips, grilled chicken pasta and the like. These sets come with a choice of juice or soft drink as well. We really weren't expecting much because such prices for a bistro at Dhoby Ghaut is considered reallyyy cheap. The food was decent, and woah, they even used truffle oil to cook their grilled chicken pasta. The truffle smell was really distinct and I think it was honestly the first time I've eaten a grilled chicken pasta cooked in truffle oil. It was good, and makes your lunch set even more a steal.

The cafe had lush green sofas and I felt like collapsing into a snoozing heap the moment I saw it. Unfortunately, it isn't leveled at a comfortable height to the table and my friend & I both felt kinda of stupid sitting that way. We ended up shifting our seating positions a few times around the table from the sofas to the proper chairs.

Overall, though, a place I would recommend. You have to check out their super value-for-money lunch sets if you're in the region.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments