Western Restaurants A alleys-scavenger April 16, 2012 397
Awesome fries and burgers!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Their set meal is totally worth it. For $10, you'll get a drink, burger and fries. Although the food is served in a little tray, it's really filling. My usual choice of burger would be the Har Jeong Kai burger, which I feel that they do it quite nicely. It's a little salty, but it goes well with the buns and the fries! From a little survey among my friends, the top two favourite for the fries are the Sour Cream & Onion, and Curry flavours.

At this branch, they only have shoe-string fries, and you're unable to choose how cooked you want your burger patties to be. But still, it's one of the cheapest and value-for-money choices for a meal when you're out shopping around Orchard Road.

At Orchard Central's branch, you order your food at the counter, and they'll serve it to you. At Bugis Junction, there are waitresses around to take your orders and then serving the food to you. Because of this, there's going to be an additional few dollars in your bill due to service charge and GST.

But, at Bugis Junction's branch, they have truffle fries. It's not on the menu, but you are able to request it from the servers. It's a slightly more expensive than the other fries, and honestly, it's a quite disappointing. The servings of fries are huge, you'll get a plate with a little mountain of fries. It is rather quiet at this branch with few customers, but it's difficult to catch the waitresses' attention. Good luck on that.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Orchard Central, Bugis Junction
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments