Review Detail

Western Restaurants A alleys-scavenger April 18, 2012 292
Breeks is a total brick-full of deliciousness!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

My stomach grumbled as I streamed pass the shops at Marina Square, quenching my thirst to splurge cash on items that could spruce up my wardrobe. It was around 2pm, or was it 1pm? My family and I hadn't had lunch for the day yet! As if on cue, my stomach grumbled once again. Alarmed, I scanned my surrounding area, in search for a nearby eatery. That's when my eyes caught sight of it. The one and only, Breeks.

It wasn't exactly located indoors. It was placed outside but still equipped with air-con and conjoined with Marina Square. We were ushered to our seats and given the menu. The service was definitely efficient. The grilled chicken arrived faster than frying eggs could! I was massively impressed. My mother ordered something that includes a bowl of free chicken soup. Personally, I wasn't a fan of soups. However, something about it's display and the smell that it exuded, lured me to grab a nearby teaspoon and scoop the soup contents up! I tasted it with one gulp. The slice of chicken that was sprinkled into the soup was truly a a brilliant fusion with the seasoned soup! I found myself scraping the base of the bowl savouring every last remaining drip of soup. It made delicious an understatement. It even converted me into a fan of soups!

Additionally, the entire Breeks crew bid farewell to all of us in unison when we left the area after making our tummies satisfied and contented! Truly remarkable. We were bricked with a memorably impressed impression.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
The service and soup
Branch Location:
Marina Square
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments