18 Chefs Hot
Western Restaurants A audrey-oh May 20, 2012 2301
Great food with a social cause
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Overall Score 

The thought of the shop's support for Yellow ribbon project is itself already heartwarming. After a meal at 18 chef, it has brought me more warmth.

Their pastas are great. For someone who is really picky about food, especially pasta, it is quite a comment. I like how we can mix and match the flavours and dishes to our pasta, at an affordable price, Their student's discount is really a great attraction for students who are on budget and yet want a good ambience for meet-ups over a nice meal!

I like how the ambiene is. With yellow lights and comfortable chairs, excellent relaxation place. One con is that the place can get a quite noisy with many teenagers enjoying a whale of time with friends. Well, forgivable.

The staffs are really patient especially when my big group of friends took a long time sorting out our orders (there are too many attractive dishes!). They did not rush us and patiently recommend some dishes to us individually.

The place can get really crowded. So, do get a reservation or be there early during non-peak hours!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments