Thai Restaurants F farshafarsha April 04, 2012 1394
Worth queuing for!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Ok this review is going to be slightly biased because I am a huge fan of Thai food. That being said, I am still rather critical when it comes to Thai food all thanks to my aunt from Thailand who feeds me with kickass green curry almost every week.

Nakhon Kitchen is one of the places you have to visit for authentic and affordable Thai food. Each dish is priced at an average of $6 - $10 and they serve free ice water (#sorrynotsorry for being a cheapo). I like that they have a comprehensive menu, and have varying choices for their customers. I most frequently order their Fried Pork with Garlic, Tom Yam Soup, Phad Thai and Pandan Leaves Chicken. A word of caution: the innocent-looking clear Tom Yam Soup is very very very spicy but it tastes so good I can't stop slurping it despite sniffing non-stop all the time.

I have been visiting Nakhon Kitchen a lot ever since the drop in food quality and quantity at Ah Loy Thai. Nakhon Kitchen is one of the best places to have Thai food in Singapore in my opinion.

Is it worth queuing half an hour for it? HELL YES.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Fried Pork with Garlic
Branch Location:
Bedok
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
F
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments