Thai Restaurants F farshafarsha April 04, 2012 1394
Authentic Thai food amongst the heartlands
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I first noticed Nakhon Kitchen when I drove past a couple of times and saw that the queue was almost always very long. It seemed to me like just a normal eatery so I didn't pay much attention to it until the family decided to go try it one day.

We queued for about 20 minutes before we finally got a seat. The menu looked impressive, but it was frustrating that we couldn't get any of the staff to take our orders even though the place was small and I believed we were easily noticeable. Even after coming to our table and while taking our order, the staff displayed an unhappy face which already partially killed our mood. Service wise, only 1/5 stars.

We ordered a few dishes to share amongst the four of us, one of them being the Tom Yum Soup. The Tom Yum Soup here is comparable to the one at Thai Express - clear (and hence appears "innocent"), but very, very spicy. The rest of the dishes were average, I wouldn't say they were absolutely delicious, but definitely tastes authentic. However, the lousy service here is enough to put me off and make me not want to come back for a return visit.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments