Thai Restaurants S subathrad April 19, 2012 449
Must try thai restaurant!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Being the food connoisseur I am and that too an ardent fan of Thai food, I always go in search of good Thai eateries with my friends. A place I’d like to introduce to you today is ‘Ah Loy Thai’. Tucked in the heart of Bugis, in the premises of Shaw Towers, the eatery is by far serves the best Thai food for its affordable price range when you compare with Thai Express for an example. My favourite, must-have dishes for every Thai meal would be Tom yam (seafood) soup, Pandan chicken, Sambal kangkong. To finish my meal off with Mango Sticky Rice would be a blessing. Though, I seldom get to enjoy my Mango sticky rice when I’m here as it’s often sold out by the time I order, the Tom yam soup never fails to disappoint. I can assure you your hearty meal would cost you less than $20. However, the one thing that could be improved would be to have longer operating hours. At present, they open from 12-8pm (Mon-Thurs) and 1-7pm (Fri). They are closed on Sundays and public holidays. What a pity! But nonetheless, do pop by ‘Ah Loy Thai’ when you’re craving some spicy food. You’ll never be disappointed. It’s best to have a late lunch here so that you’d have all the luxury of time and hopefully the Mango Sticky Rice won’t be sold out too.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Tom yam soup, Mango sticky rice
Branch Location:
Shaw Towers
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments