Review Detail

Other Restaurants A averlynn-lim April 22, 2013 324
Indie Feel
(Updated: May 11, 2014)
Overall Score 

Didn’t know Strangers’ Reunion is somewhere near Chinatown area as I always thought kampong bahru is located somewhere at the east of Singapore. After knowing that it is located conveniently from my house, I went over. It gives me a strong impression of the store. Like those indie kind, I liked it. Their set up is impressive; no wonder it gained a wide popularity of customers and achieves reputation so quickly.

There are wall decorations all over the places and it is for sales! If you love it and could like to beautify your house, their wall decorations are a suitable choices. (If you are going the indie type of decoration) This place just makes you feel good. The moment I sat down, I noticed the glorious flowers on the table. Bottles of mineral waters are also being placed for customers to help themselves. (So thoughtful)

However, I did not get a chance to try their main dishes. Did not have the appetite for that and only tried their buttermilk waffles with homemade berry compote and vanilla ice cream. Cost about $14.90 but I felt that it is being overpriced. Kind of expensive for waffles. Their ice latte taste kind of bitter to me and I enjoyed it. Definitely going to come back and try more of their food!!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments