Japanese Restaurants K keithlee April 17, 2012 901
Pretty good ramen!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Have been to Sushi Tei on a few occasions, and I would always order their ramen. Their beef ramen is really nice. The beef is tender and easy to chew on, and the ramen base is tasty! Probably my favourite dish there.

I have also tried their chicken katsu ramen, which is also pretty nice, but I'd still settle for the beef ramen instead, because I think it tastes nicer together. The chicken katsu is served separately, because it wouldn't taste nice if soaked into the soup, thus it is more like I am eating two separate things. Have also tried the chicken katsu don. Not bad, but have tried better (and cheaper), so nothing worth praising.

Not a fan of sushi or sashimi, so I've never tried any here. I have a friend who loves their salmon sashimi though!

I always notice that the queues at nex and Vivo City can be really long, but I've always eaten at the outlets at Orchard (Paragon and Takashimaya), which have no queue. In fact, the outlet at Paragon was almost empty when I visited. Perhaps it was because it was off peak hours? But I guess the queues speak for themselves: Sushi Tei is no doubt a good choice for a casual Japanese meal!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Beef Ramen
Branch Location:
Orchard
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments