Review Detail

Japanese Restaurants K keithlee April 17, 2012 870
Best sushi in Singapore
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Value 

Overall Score 

To me, my most all time craved for Japanese cuisine would be Sushi Tei. My friends and I went to the outlet at Serangoon gardens for my friend's 21st birthday and we did not regret it one bit! We sat near the conveyor belt, where the chefs could be seen preparing the sashimi and sushi. It was a weekend night so it was a tad crowded and we had to wait awhile before getting seats.

We ordered our all time favourite Golden Phoenix Roll and Dragon, which is made up of sushi wrapped with unagi or ebi topped off with mango. I loved the collagen aburi salmon roll too! The salmon was half cooked, so it would not taste so raw to people who do not fancy sashimi. The slices of salmon were thick and succulent, they simply melt in your mouth! In addition, we also ordered the cheesy scallops. They are definitely for the cheese lovers! The portion of the scallops was big as well, hence it would be a great side dish to be shared with friends. We also had bento boxes and ramen too, which were not fantastic in my opinion. I suggest that you spam sushi when you visit Sushi Tei, as their sushi is really one of a kind! Much better than many japanese restaurants, I would say. The thought of the sushi is making me salivate this very instant.

For the outlet at Serangoon gardens, it is quite spacious but if you are eating in a big group, I suggest that you make reservations before going as it can get quite crowded at night. I will definitely be back again to have the authentic and delicious sushi!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Dragon roll, Phoenix roll, Cheesy scallops
Branch Location:
serangoon gardens
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
S
Top 100 Reviewer 80 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments