Review Detail

Japanese Restaurants K keithlee April 17, 2012 870
forget sakae, support sushi tei
Overall rating 

Service 

Overall Score 

Sushi Tei is fast becoming one of my favourite Japanese restaurant in Singapore! Frankly speaking, I am not particular when it comes to Japanese food. I can settle for anything. I am perfectly fine with places such as Ajitsen Ramen or Sakae Sushi. I am not one of those fanatics who are constantly in search of the most “authentic” ramen/Japanese food in Singapore. However, ever since I've tried Sushi Tei, places like sakae sushi are totally incomparable.

Sushi Tei always has this really long queue during lunch hour. Therefore, I decided to visit their Raffles City Shopping Centre outlet last week. Despite the long queue, we were lucky to get seated in a short time. You tend to get your seats faster if you are fine with the bar seats. Our food took us quite a while to be served however, it is well worth the time. Usually, I would order the sushi directly from the staff instead of getting from the sushi belt as I feel that the sushi will be a tad fresher.

Whenever I visit Sushi Tei, I will order their udon. They have a wide variety of udon at really affordable prices ($12 - $18) and you can choose from a spicy miso base or the normal miso base. Without fail, I will always wipe clean the soup. The serving is just nice for me, not overly big or small. I can still afford to have one or two sushi after my bowl of udon.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
E
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments