Review Detail

Sushi Tei Hot
Japanese Restaurants K keithlee April 17, 2012 1006
Standard
Overall Score 

When we talk about Sushi Tei, my friends and I would always like to joke about how we always order our standard food items everytime without fail. Not because we don't like trying new things or we dont like the other stuff at Sushi Tei but its just that some things are just too good that even after eating it time and again we still do crave it. It all started when we started working and every time we could contemplate on what to treat ourselves with after work, as we are always craving for good food and due to convenience purposes, we always end up at Sushi Tei.

The fresh sashimi at Sushi Tei is always a must have that is for sure because despite the many restaurants that I have been to it still serves one of the best quality sashimis at a reasonable price. There are also many selections of food in the menu, from the various kinds of bento sets, to the different collections of sushi, and even the "hotpot" selection. A personal favourite would be the chawamushi which is the soft steamed japanese egg. It is tasty, enough and not too much and always good as a side dish or appetizer.

The price at Sushi Tei is reasonable for the quality food that it is serving. Although it is not the best around but it is one of the better ones to go for for just a meal and still be able to step out feeling all very satisfied. There are also buffet options for the big-eaters, who would definitely eat their fill and money's worth given the spread.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments