Best sushi place!
(Updated: May 08, 2012)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Sushi tei is one of my favourite places to go to to enjoy authentic tasting Japanese cuisine even though most of the cooks there are not Japanese. I frequent the outlets at east coast park and raffles city and I have to say that I love the ambience there. The dull brown décor and dimmed lights just makes the entire dining experience so much more tranquil and even slightly romantic. The sushi served there are really fresh. I prefer to order the sushi rather than grab them off the conveyor belt as it would be fresher. I would ALWAYS order the beef kaminabe with miso soup base.

Filled with a generous amount of golden mushrooms, toufu and cabbage, I just realized that I could ask for a refill for the miso soup too! Beef slices are cut to the right thickness too and are really tender. I usualy go for their dons. Chicken katsu don is awesome! They are always generous in their toppings such as onions and sauce. For dessert, I love the pinos, which is a plate of 6 little chocolate balls with ice cream in it. If that’s too little for you, the ice cream waffle is awesome too! Will always prefer sushi tei to sakae sushi!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
I
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments