Japanese Restaurants A alleys-scavenger April 16, 2012 245
Reliable + FREE FLOW NOODLES
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

This is one of my personal favorite ramen places, both for its value and the quality of its noodles.

I have visited both Orchard Central and Century Square outlets and am somewhat of a regular at the Century Square outlet - service at both outlets has been consistently good even before I started going there regularly.

A bowl of ramen will cost you around $14.90++, but their free flow noodles effectively makes it $14.90 for two bowls of ramen. If you have a big appetite (as I am prone to), this place can effectively satiate you. My personal favorite here is their Kara-Miso Ramen which is the spicy version of their miso ramen - in all my visits here I have surprisingly eaten nothing else. To be honest, it's still hardly spicy but has more of a "kick" than their normal ramen. Their Tonkatsu ramen is also to be recommended should you prefer a lighter broth - the difference between the two is after all only the broth.

The quality of ajitama here is also commendable and the egg yolk is always consistently runny: just the way it should be. Another plus point is that THEY HAVE GARLIC. Which for any garlic lover, is always a good thing. Also, garlic goes well with ramen - that's a rule. Garlic aside, they also have quite a lot of other condiments like chilli oil and the like. Something for every taste.

This place is my go-to place for when I'm feeling famished or craving ramen. Consistency in quality + free flow noodles makes it a very attractive place to eat indeed. Hence, one of my favorite ramen places.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Branch Location:
Century Square
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
YN
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments