Review Detail

Japanese Restaurants Z zhiq May 10, 2012 1714
No, not worth it.
Overall Score 

I always see a long, snaking queue outside the joint at ION Orchard, especially at dinnertime. And I don't get why because their sushi isn't all that great. You might as well go to Sakae Sushi, and you might even get better sushi there for cheaper.

It's really hard to get the attention of the waitresses because they're all constantly walking about from one end of the room to the other showing customers to their seats and shouting at the top of their lungs the Japanese shopkeeper's word for 'welcome'.

Their salmon-themed items were particularly disappointing, sushi included. We ordered a cooked salmon item, which was overly greasy and had so many bones in it that we wondered if additional bones were deliberately planted to choke customers.

Quality of the food aside, it wasn't the best place to dine at mainly because it's so hard to get anyone's attention, and we had to wait quite long for the ala carte items to arrive, and it was so noisy that it was hard to have any conversation without raising our voices.

I'm not coming back.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments